!!!Congratulations to Effie B., winner of this giveaway!!!
Peter Pan Goes Wrong turns the J.M. Barrie classic, Peter Pan, into ‘a joyous masterclass of physical comedy and general disaster’ (London Evening Standard). Once again, the much-loved members of the Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society battle against technical hitches, flying mishaps and cast disputes with hilarious and disastrous results. Will they ever make it to Neverland?
Following hot on the wobbly heels of the box office hit The Play That Goes Wrong, Mischief Theatre brings its triumphant disaster Peter Pan Goes Wrong from London’s West End to Australia, stumbling into Melbourne on 19 December, then Brisbane from 30 January, Canberra from 6 February, Sydney from 13 February and Perth from 7 March.
Find show times and booking information at the Peter Pan Goes Wrong website.
Leading the cast of incredibly talented actors is Jay Laga’aia. Jay is well known internationally for his role as Captain Typho in StarWars: Episode II Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. Jay is also one of Australia’s favourite musical theatre stars, having played the principal roles of Mufasa in the hit musical The Lion King, the Wizard in Wicked and Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar. He is also known for his television roles in Home and Away, Xena: Warrior Princess, Water Rats and Play School and as a contestant on Celebrity Big Brother.
The Kiwis love it so it must be good
The show has sold out across its New Zealand season, with rave reviews:
My cheeks genuinely hurt from laughing! All ages will be holding their sides with laughter. – The Breeze, New Zealand
Bloody hilarious! And I think I’ve developed a bit of a crush on the crocodile. – Mix FM, New Zealand
Enter before 11.59pm, 27 November 2018 for your chance to WIN two tickets!
Terms and conditions
This giveaway is open to residents of Victoria, Australia only, closing at midnight on 27 November 2018. This is a random draw. The winner will be announced at https://www.storyaddict.com.au/WIN and will be notified by email. Tickets are to be collected from the Melbourne Arts Centre box office prior to the theatre show.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘May Gibbs ‘Tales From’ Giveaway’ (“Giveaway”) begins on 20/11/18 at 08:00 PM (Melbourne) and ends on 27/11/18 at 11:59 PM (Melbourne) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Rebecca Bowyer (“RB”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. RB is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to RB in the first instance with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway. All entrants also agree to subscribe to the Story Addict email list. Subscribers may opt out at any time.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Victoria, Australia only. This is a random draw.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Giveaway will be selected at random from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The judging will be conducted by 48 hours by RB or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The Winners’ contact details may be forwarded to Cavanagh PR or its representatives for the purpose of sending the prize to the Winner.
– 1 winner will receive two (2) tickets to the 7pm performance of Peter Pan Goes Wrong on Wednesday 19 December 2018 at the Playhouse Theatre at the Melbourne Arts Centre (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $199.80)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. RB reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents RB’S good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within Australia. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Giveaway during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. RB’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Giveaway.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, their name and postal address may be shared with Cavanagh PR or its delegate for the purpose of posting the prize. Their first name and initial will also be publicly announced by RB. All entrants also agree to subscribe to the Story Addict email list. Subscribers may opt out at any time.
7. Limitation of Liability: RB is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway. RB assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, Entries. RB is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Giveaway. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, then RB reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In such event, RB may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorised account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide RB with proof that the potential winner is the authorised account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to RB’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
9. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.